Physical Education Classes for Home School Programs
Our certified classes are designed to meet the physical education requirements of every homeschool child without over-taxing the parents’ budget.
Advertise Your Company, Product or Service on the walls of our Sportsplex!
Posting your company banner on the walls of our nearly 40,000-square-foot Sportsplex is an excellent, low-cost advertising opportunity. Alamo City All-Stars is projected to host over 150,000 customers annually for its various sports and fitness events, to include youth and adult tournaments and leagues. Call Grace @ (888) 559-1140 soonest for order details. All banners are custom-made by San Antonio’s Budget Signs in accordance with graphics and other feedback, as coordinated directly by the customer.
- Banner Rates – per year – (Includes banner creation, installation & advertising opportunity)
- SIZE: 5’ x 8’ TOTAL COST: $500 each DEPOSIT: $240.00 each
- SIZE: 5’ x 10’ TOTAL COST: $750 each DEPOSIT: $300.00 each
- SIZE: 5’ x 15’ TOTAL COST: $1,000 each DEPOSIT: $450.00 each
- Sponsor Benefits
- Banner is prominently displayed on main back wall of Alamo City All-Stars Sportsplex
- Sponsor’s logo and website link is featured prominently on Alamo City All-Stars website
- Sponsor receives first priority for annual sponsorship renewal and, if desired, may replace or upgrade banner
We Need Mature Individuals for Summer Camp Leader Positions
Our Summer Camp program will employ several individuals – preferably college students – to supervise and run sports and fitness activities from about 8 AM to 4:30 PM on weekdays. If you are creative, patient, outgoing and enjoy working with school-age kids, contact Tim at (210) 884-3257 or email@example.com.
Join NTBA. The Best Value in Youth Basketball: Membership is a flat $75 per team for as many as 15 players and 3 coaches. That fee includes $25,000 of secondary accident insurance for all players and Practice Site Insurance. The insurance is effective Sept 1 – Aug 31 each year. For Alamo City All-Stars’ events, NTBA member-teams will save $15 on every tournament and up to $25 on every league. Contact Tom Brown for instructions.